Thursday, January 27, 2011

Review of Realms of Crawling Chaos

Part one of a review of Realms of Crawling Chaos is now up on Hill Cantons. My favorite part:
… co-written by one of the better (if not best) current workhorses of classic-play D&D, Michael Curtis.
I think that’s the first time I’ve ever been called a “workhorse.” “Clotheshorse” and “horse’s ass,” yes, but not “workhorse.” And to think that I was just chastising myself for slacking lately…

Check out the review and then go get the book.

2 comments:

Greyhawk Grognard said...

Just waiting for the next lulu.com promotion code to buy the hard copy. Looks fascinating.

Ben L. said...

I just bought the PDF. It's amazing! Seriously, one of the most useful products I've purchased in a long time. And do you know what part I'm putting straight to use? The rules on forbidden tomes. Your artifacts chart is pretty sweet too.