Saturday, April 21, 2012

So Long For Now

Tomorrow, I begin the move to my new place and new job. In just five days, I've found a job, apartment, packed up part of my life, and made arrangements to move the rest of it. I also got a chance to see friends I've not seen in years and spend time others I can't wait to see more of.

As hectic as this has all been (and not to mention a little scary), you people have made this so much easier with your kind words of support and even more outstanding contributions to help defray the moving expenses (Holy crap! Have you seen what it costs to rent a truck for a one-way move of 150 miles, lately?). I am in your debt, both emotionally and financially, and will attempt to repay both in the months ahead.

Despite the fact that I'm moving onto a new phase in my life, the old one hasn't ended entirely. This week I've been privy to some very exciting news from two of my publishers and I can't wait until I get the OK to break silence and let you know what's going on behind the impenetrable DM's screen of OSR publishing. Really, really cool stuff.

So, until life calms down and my PC is hooked up to the internet again, so long and thanks again. You folks are amazing.

Best,

Mike

12 comments:

James Maliszewski said...

Good luck! See you when you get back.

Kaiju said...

Best of luck to you!

Woomungus said...

See you soon!

Unknown said...

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job. :)

taichara said...

This all sounds like a wonderful (if sometimes scary?) opportunity for you! Which is awesome :D

Best of luck and vibes -- we'll be here still when you return. Yes, even we lurker types *grins ~*

Mel said...

Good luck with the move and the new job. I imagine that it is equal parts exciting and stressful!

As another Hudson Valley citizen, though, allow me to say "welcome to our little part of the world!"

Greyhawk Grognard said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, best wishes to you in your new diggs and endeavors in the haunting (and haunted) Hudson Valley.
-Charles D

Ragna said...

Good Luck! We will be here awaiting your return!

JB said...

Best wishes, man.
: )